-
  • Crafts

  • Recoltant manipulant

Arnould Michel et Fils Champagne Reserve Grand Cru Brut

€50.00
+ -

Description

Details of wine

Arnauld Michel & Fils is a Domaine that we can place among those of elite whose tradition is today carried on by Patrick and his son-in-law Thierry.
We are on the slopes of the Verzenay Grand Cru terroir where 80% of the production is Pinot Noir and the remaining 20% ??Chardonnay.

Each stage of processing within this Domaine takes place organically and all this is evidenced by the fact that it was the first Domaine in Champagne to obtain double certification (HVE and Sustainable Viticulture in Champagne) in 2016.

The work inside the vineyards respects the life cycle of the vineyard, the plow starts its work at sunrise when all the life on the terroir awakens.

The production is of absolute level and appreciated by true connoisseurs.

Champagne Reserve Grand Cru Brut is made from 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay from multiple harvests.

A splendid example of how the typical strength of Pinot Noir can coexist with the finesse of Chardonnay.

SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA PER ORDINI SUPERIORI AI 79 EURO

Color

Giallo chiaro.

Smell

Al naso esprime aromi di pesca e albicocca, con nuances di frutta candita.

Taste

Al palato è suadente, morbido con note di frutta e caramello. Chiude con una bella freschezza.

Pairings

Ideale da degustare al momento dell'aperitivo, perfetto in abbinamento ad antipasti leggeri di pesce.

Details

Features

YEAR NV
VINES 30% Chardonnay, 70% Pinot Nero
ALCOL 12.00
FORMAT 0,75 L Standard

Details

Informations

CLASSIFICATION AOC Champagne
TEMPERATURE 6-8
LOCATION Verzenay (France)
REFINEMENT Affinamento minimo sui lieviti di 24 mesi.
PERLAGE Pérlage fine e persistente.

Details

Awards

User Reviews:

There are no reviews for this wine yet. Let us know your opinion!

Name: Arnould Michel et Fils
Address: 28 rue de Mailly - Verzenay (France)
Web Site: www.champagne-michel-arnould.com

"Attached to values that have not only continually developped an House but have given immense pleasure to our clients, I am driven by the need to elaborate champagne that translate always better all the qualities of a Grand Cru soil, the one from Verzenay, and of a variety of grapes whose variety is the Pinot Noir. I therefore have the immense to continue day after day the work started by my father serveral generation ago. In the respect of the best traditions, I ensure to trasmit all my passion to lovers of Champagnes." Patrick Arnould