The background is the landscape of the Langhe, in Piedmont, more precisely that of Monforte d'Alba, in the hamlet of Bussia. The foreground is on Giulio Viglione, a figure representing the typical winemaker of the area. As parents who are also winegrowers, Giulio grew up in the middle of the rows of vines and learned about their care and dedication. The company was founded in 1915, shortly after the beginning of the First World War, by his grandfather Giuseppe, who initially cultivated the grapes for sale. Later in 1964 they began to make wine to obtain their own production.
Today it is Giulio and his wife Bernard Rosa Maria who assist the company: from the vineyard to the bottling, everything is carried out in a familiar and traditional way. They have always cultivated almost 4 hectares of vineyards with the utmost respect for nature. In the vineyard, in fact, no chemical intervention takes place, except for some treatment with sulphur and copper, only manual harvesting and fermentation activated thanks to the yeasts present on the plant, and then finish the whole process in large oak barrels.