The conditions of use are governed by Italian law.
- Access to and registration on the Site is reserved exclusively for users over the age of 18.
- The user undertakes to provide the Personal Data requested during registration, ensuring that these are up to date, complete and truthful and to update them promptly, keeping them confidential.
REGISTRATION AT NEWSLETTER SERVICE
In the event of registration with the aforementioned service, the data you provide will be managed in accordance with the current legislation on the processing of personal data (Article 130Dl. 196/2003) as required by the Data Protection Authority personal.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The contents of the Site - such as, but not limited to, images, videos, photographs, dialogues, music, works, sounds, texts and any other material in any format - including, by way of example and not exhaustive, the menus, the tools, the methods, the processes, the characters, the design, the diagrams, the layouts, the web pages, the graphics, the colors, the schemes, the functions and the software and the relative signs badges and / or logos - are the exclusive property of SAYWINE, in its exclusive availability or in any case under license to SAYWINE.
- The contents are protected by copyright and cannot be in any way and / or form, even partially, reproduced, distributed, sold, transferred or modified except as specifically regulated.
- In the event that the Site provides codes, links and embeds related to specific contents, these codes must be used by the users only for their own direct, personal and private use, with prohibition of use for directly or indirectly commercial purposes and, or for profit purposes.
- Any use of the codes and, or contents in violation of the limits indicated in the Legal Notes, or otherwise contrary to the law, is unlawful and will therefore be punishable by SAYWINE.
- Trademarks and logos, including domain names, are available exclusively to SAYWINE and cannot be used in any way without the prior written consent of SAYWINE.
LINKS TO OTHER AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES
- The Site may contain links (text links) to other and different websites. In this case, SAYWINE does not control or perform monitoring operations on these different sites, their contents and their rules.
- Any link to other and different sites should in no way be understood as an activity, on the part of SAYWINE, to promote them and, or the contents published in them.
- In order to allow users to better use the Site, cookies may be present on the Site, ie small text files sent by the server to the web client (usually a browser) and then sent back by the client to the server, without being changed, each time the client accesses the same server as provided by Article 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- Users who prefer not to receive cookies can set their browser to be notified of the presence of cookies and decide, accordingly, whether to accept them or not.
- The browser can also be set to automatically refuse all cookies; in this case, however, the user may not be able to access all the services available on the Site.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The user acknowledges and in any case agrees and agrees that his access and the so-called navigation on the Site is entirely at his own risk and under his sole responsibility.
- The user acknowledges and agrees and accepts that the Site is provided "as is" and "as available" and that it may be temporarily inaccessible or otherwise contain defects or present delays.
- SAYWINE will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in any way related to the use or operation of the Site, including - without limitation - damages for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information and / or any other type of financial loss and / or damage.