Informativa: questo sito utilizza cookie, anche di terze parti, per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze. Chiudendo questo banner o cliccando qualunque suo elemento acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.

Dos Almas Red Blend Gran Reserva 2016

Maximum quantity that can be purchased: 6
In stock

Vintage 2016

Wine zones 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Syrah, 7% Petit Verdot, 30% Carmènere

Alcol 13.00%

Format 0,75 L Standard

Deep ruby red.
Abundant fruit flavours of blackberries and red berries, with a perfectly balanced structure and smooth tannins. Balanced in body with a persistent finish leaving notes of spices, chocolate and vanilla.
Intense bouquet of black and red fruits, blackberry preserve and bright spicy notes.
Pairs well with semi-ripe cow or goat's cheeses. It allows for a wide spectrum of food options, particularly beef, pork and game, stews and spicy dishes. Also goes very well with charcuterie and grilled sausages.
More details
Type Blend Red
Classification DO Maipo
Temperature 16-18
Decantazione 1 hour
Location La Florida Santiago (Chile)
Soil Granite, clay loam.
Vinification The grapes were fermented at 23 °C ? 28 °C with two to three remontages/pipe-overs per day. Each lot was macerated separately, so the total relative duration of this process was of 15 to 20 days.
Harvest The harvest took place between the 15th April and 5th May. The grapes were carefully selected by hand, then gently pressed in stainless steel tanks followed by a pre-fermentation cold maceration between 8 °C and 10 °C.
Aging 70% of the wine was aged for 10 months, half in American oak and half in French oak, while the remaining 30% was kept in stainless steel tanks.
Ulteriori dettagli
More Information
Location La Florida Santiago (Chile)
Climate N/A
Produzione annua 0
Harvest N/A
Sistema allevamento N/A
Tecnica produzione N/A
Periodo fermentazione N/A
Affinamento N/A
You may also be interested in:

Items 1-10 of 4153

per page
Set Ascending Direction

Items 1-10 of 4153

per page
Set Ascending Direction


For our shipments we support the best national and international couriers

Safe payments

You can make payments securely means Paypal or Credit Card

24/7 Help Center

We are always at your disposal for any problems, suggestions, requests or anything else