The Castello di Lispida farm is located in Monselice, at the foot of the Euganean Hills. The cellar is led by Alessandro Sgaravatti, a pupil of Gravner and therefore a deep admirer of the ancient production in amphorae.
The land on which the vineyards extend is not subjected to processing, chemical herbicides are prohibited and an attempt is made to preserve the balance of the vine with its ecosystem. To ensure healthy growth of the vines, a hundred nests of different animals have been placed which will contribute to the creation of an ideal environment for the ripening of the grapes
Amphora Bianco was born in 2003 and is one of the first Italian whites to be entirely produced in terracotta amphorae. Simple and versatile wine, with an intriguing drink with a long and persistent finish.
A white produced following ancient techniques that are now back in fashion.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 49 EURO
Giallo dorato intenso e opaco, con riflessi ambrati.
Mostra sentori complessi di frutta gialla, con una piacevole trama speziata.
Il sorso è possente e fiero, si distende con sapidità e freschezza, chiudendo con grande profondità.
Piatti di struttura.
Ribolla Gialla, Friulano
0,75 L Standard
DOC Colli Euganei
Successivo affinamento per 8 mesi in dolia di terracotta. Operazioni enologiche per la stabilizzazione del prodotto: nessuna. Filtrazione: nessuna.
PLANTS FOR HECTARE
La fermentazione è svolta in maniera spontanea in anfore di terracotta sepolte con follature giornaliere e senza controllo della temperatura. Macerazione sulle bucce: 6 mesi.
There are no reviews for this wine yet. Let us know your opinion!
Name: Lispida Address: Via IV Novembre, 4 - Monselice(PD) Web Site: https://www.lispida.com/it/vini-naturali/
The long history of Ispida is documented as far back as 1150 in an edit of Pope Eugene the 3rd. In this document the Pope confirms the Augustine monastic order as the rightful owner of the hill and the church dedicated to St. Mary of Ispida. The Monastery of Lispida, built in this secluded and tranquil spot, has always boasted an enchanting atmosphere; its soil is also fertile, proving ideal for vines and olive groves. Lispidas life as a monastery comes to end in 1792. The property was then bought by the earls Corinaldi, who built the buildings we now see on the foundations of the ancient monastery. The new owners also added the massive wine-cellars and began producing wines renowned throughout Europe. During World War I Lispida Castle became King Vittorio Emanueles headquarters. Towards the end of the 50s, the castles wine-making activity was given a new lease of life by planting new vines and working to develop and conserve pre-industrial wine-making methods.