Informativa: questo sito utilizza cookie, anche di terze parti, per inviarti pubblicità e servizi in linea con le tue preferenze. Chiudendo questo banner o cliccando qualunque suo elemento acconsenti all'uso dei cookie.
The Montenisa estate is situated to the south of the lake of Iseo, in one of the most geo-climatically favourable winemaking areas in the whole region, and consists of 60 hectares of vineyard and an old group of buildings which are now the cellars.
The most important of these is the "Palazzetto Maggi", built in the 16th century and situated between two large courtyards bordered with porticoes, it was frescoed by Brescian painter Lattanzio Gambara (1530-1574).
The little Church of Santo Stefano, perched on the hill of the same nave overlooking the town, also belongs to the property. This thousand-year-old Church with a Greek-cross plan is surrounded by vineyards, and for centuries the noble Calini family has been buried here.