- The sale of wine, wine selections and all products related to the world of wine offered in the online store, hereinafter referred to as SAYWINE (with reference to the SAYWINE.IT domain hereinafter "Site"), are governed by these Conditions General Conditions of Sale.
- All the products offered on the Site are sold directly by 3A SRL, with legal and operational headquarters a Forlì (FC), Via Campo Dei Fiori, 4 - 47122, VAT: 04480820408
- This e-commerce activity is aimed exclusively at end users who are "consumers" exclusively over 18 (eighteen) years old and in any case according to the law in force and the regulations on electronic commerce.
- For "consumer" SAYWINE means any natural person who operates on his SAYWINE.IT site for purposes not related to his professional, commercial or entrepreneurial activity, possibly carried out.
- In compliance with the laws in force regarding the purchase of wines and spirits SAYWINE reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than the "consumer" and in compliance with the age limits established by law for both the purchase and for the delivery of wine and spirits. In particular, SAYWINE does not sell wine and spirits to persons under the age of 18 and, through the use of the SAYWINE.IT website, you guarantee, on the one hand, to be over the age of 18 and, on the other hand, that also the person who will receive the shipment from SAYWINE will be over 18 years old.
- The General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission, acceptance, shipment, purchase methods and the right of withdrawal of purchase orders for products on the website www. SAYWINE.IT, between the users of the Site and the company Saywine SRL, while they do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects that are present on the Site through hyperlinks, links or banners.
- The General Conditions of Sale are periodically modified by SAYWINE based on the development of its business and the market, as well as in compliance with any legislative updates and changes. Any updates and changes will be regularly published on the Site and will be effective immediately from the date of publication.
- For additional legal information, see the sections: Privacy Protection and General Conditions of Use.
- Any other information can be requested directly from SAYWINE by writing an e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
THE SALES CONTRACT
- To purchase one or more products offered on the Site, it is necessary to fill in the electronic order form and send it to SAYWINE by e-mail or fax, following the relative instructions.
- The order form contains a summary of the main commercial conditions, including the price, means of payment and delivery methods, as well as information on the main features of the product ordered and a reference to the General Conditions of Sale.
- The sales contract is to be considered concluded when SAYWINE receives your order form via e-mail or fax, verifies the correctness of the data and sends you a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information already contained in the order form.
- Once the contract is concluded, SAYWINE will take charge of your purchase order.
- Before sending the purchase order, SAYWINE will ask you to correct any data entry errors, carefully read the General Conditions of Sale, including the right of withdrawal, to print a copy and to memorize or reproduce a copy for your use. personal.
- The contract is in Italian but an English translation is available (coming soon).
- SAYWINE may refuse or not proceed with purchase orders that are incomplete or incorrect, or in the event of unavailability of products or orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency, providing in such cases to inform you by e-mail that the contract does not it is concluded and that your purchase order will not be processed, specifying the reasons and possibly suggesting a possible solution
- If any of the products presented on the Site are no longer available or for sale at the time the order form is sent, SAYWINE will promptly notify you and in any case within thirty (30) days, starting from the day following the day of order transmission, the unavailability of the ordered products. In the event that you have already submitted the order form and paid the price, SAYWINE will first of all suggest you one or more possible alternatives, of a commercial value equal to or greater than the order, which can satisfy you, otherwise it will refund than you already anticipated.
- By submitting the order form via e-mail, you declare that you know and unconditionally accept the SAYWINE General Sales Conditions and undertake to observe them in all dealings with SAYWINE. In the event that you do not agree and / or do not intend to accept, even partially, the terms set out in the General Conditions of Sale, we invite you not to forward the order form for the purchase.
LEGAL GUARANTEE OF COMPLIANCE
The products purchased on www.saywine.it enjoy the legal guarantee of conformity of the goods, art.128 e ss. Consumer Code. The legal guarantee appliestwo years and must be relied on by the consumer within two months of the discovery of the defect.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION ONLINE:
Pursuant to the European Union Regulation n. 524/2013, the European resident Consumer is informed that the European Commission has established an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This tool can be used by the European Consumer to resolve non-judicially any dispute relating to contracts for the sale of goods and services stipulated on the network and / or deriving from them.
Consequently, if you are an established consumer in Europe, you can use this platform to resolve any dispute arising from the online contract entered into on this site.
The European ODR platform is available at the following link https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
IN CASE OF DISPUTES:
These General Conditions are governed by Italian law as well as each Sales Contract and subject to Italian jurisdiction. Any dispute concerning the General Conditions or the Contracts of Sale will be the responsibility of the forum of residence or domicile of the consumer.
- All public prices include VAT and the cost of transport is shown separately in the order form and in the invoice;
- the published prices and offers may vary from years to formats, for this reason SAYWINE reserves the right to make changes without prior notice;
- in the event that a price has been incorrectly published in error, SAYWINE reserves the right to renounce the sale;
- prices are subject to updates, so we always invite you to check the final sales price before submitting the relevant order form.
- The payment methods are indicated in the order form;
- the price for the purchase of the products is inclusive of the shipping costs (visible separately) and will be debited to your current account at the time of shipment of the purchased products, as indicated on the order form;
- the preferred payment method is by credit card, pre-paid card, Pay Pal and Bank Transfer;
- all the financial information necessary for the transaction will be transmitted, via encrypted protocol, to UNICREDIT BANCA, which provide the related electronic payment services at a distance, without third parties having access to them.
- such information will never be used by SAYWINE except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related reimbursements in your favor in the event of any returns of the products, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary prevent or report the commission of fraud on the Site to the police.
- To make a transfer, the coordinates are:
BPER BANCA S.P.A.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
- The shipment will always be accounted for with a regular accompanying invoice, and unless otherwise specified by the customer, it will be made available online on your personal "My Orders" order page
- For deliveries, SAYWINE uses patented and certified packaging from the best national and international couriers (BARTOLINI, GLS, TNT and others), with which it delivers the products ordered to the address you indicated in the purchase procedure and which assume full responsibility for delivery from taking charge at our company, up to delivery to the address indicated by you;
- SAYWINE assumes responsibility for any damage or behavior of the couriers.
The following information is required for delivery:
- billing data, ie name and billing address, tax data, e-mail address;
- delivery data, ie name and delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address.
CHANGE OF THE CARRIER
In the event that the carrier is chosen by you outside of those proposed at the time of purchase, the risk of damage and loss of the Products is transferred to you as soon as it is delivered to the carrier, precluding any dispute regarding the characteristics outside of what was delivered. In this case, the disputes must be moved by you directly to the intervening carrier.
Information on the right of withdrawal
Purchases on the SAYWINE.IT site are subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and Legislative Decree 21/2014, which guarantees you the right to withdraw, for any reason, from the purchase contract.
- In the case of goods deemed defective, we ask you first of all to inform us by e-mail at the following e-mail address: [email protected] or by phone at +39 0497382130, so that we can immediately identify any problem and find together with You a solution;
- the defective goods may be returned by you to SAYWINE in its original packaging within 14 days of delivery, the shipping and packaging costs for returning the shipment are at your expense while the defective goods will be replaced and returned to SAYWINE or reimbursed, if exhausted;
- if you decide to exercise your right of withdrawal, SAYWINE has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged or partially consumed;
- if you receive packages visibly damaged by the courier, broken or stained by the leakage of wine from any broken bottles, we ask you to reject the shipment to the sender and we will take care of the return and return of the shipment;
- if the shipment had more packages and not all were damaged, we kindly ask you to reject the damaged package by signing the "Con Riserva" courier bill and Saywine will arrange for the damaged package to be returned and replaced;
- if the product to be replaced is out of stock, we will contact you directly for a possible replacement or credit of the residual value. Any shipping costs for returning the damaged package to the sender and returning the new one are borne by Saywine;
- delivery typically takes place on weekdays, in two to four working days from the date the order is placed on the Site with payment by credit card, PayPal and prepaid card;
- in the case of payment by bank transfer, delivery will take place at the same time, but starting from the date of confirmation of the transfer of funds;
- for any information or notification concerning the shipment of your orders, you can directly contact our Customer Service by e-mail at the following e-mail address: [email protected], or by calling the number +39 0497382130.
INFORMATIVA SUL DIRITTO DI RECESSO
- According to the provisions of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and Legislative Decree 21/2014, you have the right to withdraw from the product purchase contract, for any reason, without penalty, within 14 working days from receipt of the goods and after written communication to be sent to SAYWINE, via e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected] or by sending the same communication to the following address Via G. Marconi 1/ 35043 Monselice (PD).
Conditions of the right of withdrawal (pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005, Legislative Decree 21/2014)
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day you received the goods in which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an explicit declaration, for example letter sent by e-mail to info @ saywine.it or by ordinary mail to the following address Via G. Marconi 1 / D - 35043 –Monselice (PD).
- To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
MODULE OF TYPE OF WITHDRAWAL - PURSUANT TO ART. 49, PARAGRAPH 1, LETT H
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Via G. Marconi, 1/D
35043 Monselice (PD)
With the present I / we (*)_______________ we notify the withdrawal from my / our (*) ___________ contract of sale of the following goods / servicesi (*)________________
- Ordered the (*)______________/received on (*)______________
- Name of consumer (s)__________________
- Address of the consumer (s) ________________
(*)Delete the useless wording.
Signature of the consumer (s) ______________________________
(only if this form is notified on paper)
EFFECTS OF THE WITHDRAWAL
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be reimbursed for all payments made to us, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive standard delivery type from we offered), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The reimbursement could be withheld more than 14 days only until you have demonstrated that you have sent back the goods or until these have been received by us, depending on which situation occurs first.
These refunds will be made using the same payment method you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. The reimbursement may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
It is requested to send back the goods or to deliver them to us without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which you notified us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the 14-day period expires.
Via G. Marconi 1/D
35043 Monselice (PD)
- The direct costs of returning the goods will be at your expense.
- The purchased good must be substantially intact; We advise paying the utmost attention to preparing the package, for example using the original packaging.
- The right of withdrawal, in addition to compliance with the terms and conditions described above, is considered exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully met:
- the products purchased must be substantially intact;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging (in the case of Wine Selections, it is necessary to return all the bottles that compose it);
- returned products must be sent in a single shipment and SAYWINE. reserves the right not to accept bottles or products of the same order, returned and shipped at different times;
- the products arrived in the warehouse will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned item is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal) We recommend maximum care in the preparation of the package;
- the products must not have been used or damaged.
- The right of withdrawal is reserved only to natural persons, previously defined as "consumers", therefore any purchases made by retailers or by persons who for whatever reason purchase for resale remain excluded.
- The return form must be correctly completed and sent to SAYWINE within fourteen (14) working days from receipt of the products.
- If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised following the procedures and terms indicated SAYWINE will reimburse any sums already collected for products purchased directly from the Site which will be reimbursed to you in the shortest possible time and, in any case, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date on which SAYWINE became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal.
- The refund procedure will be activated once the correct execution of the above terms and conditions has been verified.
- If the terms and conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal have not been respected, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of the sums already paid to SAYWINE or to the issuance of the requested credit.
- In any case it will always be possible to get back, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to SAYWINE.
- Otherwise, SAYWINE may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
EXCLUSIONS OF THE WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases provided for by Article 59 of the Consumer Code:
- the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
- the supply of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, after delivery, are inherently mixed with other goods;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, which can be delivered only after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations on the market that cannot be controlled by the professional;
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Subscribe to the newsletter:If you subscribe to our newsletter through the bequest of your e-mail, we inform you that such data will be kept and stored in full compliance with the information regarding personal data provided article 13D.Lgs. 196/2003
TIMES AND REFUND METHODS
- Once the products have been returned, SAYWINE will carry out the necessary checks relating to the conformity of the same, to the conditions and terms indicated.
- In the event that the checks are successfully concluded, SAYWINE will send you the relative confirmation of acceptance of the returned products by e-mail.
- Whatever the payment method used by you, the refund is activated by SAYWINE as soon as possible and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which SAYWINE became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, after verifying the correct execution of the right of withdrawal itself and acceptance of the returned products.
- The reimbursement methods used are the following: bank transfer, credit card cancellation or transfer to paypal.
- In the event that there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and those who have paid the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be executed by SAYWINE, in any case, towards the person who made the payment.
All information relating to the processing of your personal data can be obtained by consulting the section: Privacy Protection and we invite you to also read the section: General Terms and Conditions of Use.
APPLICABLE LAW AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by the legislative decree 9th April 2003 n. 70 on some aspects concerning electronic commerce.
- The sale of products and / or services takes place in the territory of the Italian State and is subject to the laws in force in the Italian Republic. Jurisdiction for the resolution of any dispute will be the one provided for by the Italian legislation in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract.